Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Student Industrial Training & Internship Programme (Arts)
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorization and approval for Industrial Training
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application email to: [email protected] using “2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study]” as the subject of the email
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).
Note: All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)